Our customer Verge Health empowers more than 900 healthcare organizations to proactively protect and defend patients, caregivers, and organizations against errors, adverse events, and policy violations in order to achieve optimal quality and safety results. Their Converge Platform is a comprehensive, enterprise software solution offering a secure workspace with built-in workflow for high-risk and high-liability data. With Converge, hospital systems have a cross-functional, proactive surveillance tool that is always on—highlighting issues and supporting a rapid response to any and all events.
AWS just published a case study on how Cloudticity helped Verge Health migrate to the public cloud, with immediate benefits including:
- Shortened time to deploy consistent development environments from three weeks to moments
- In-depth monitoring supporting improved operational efficiency and cost-to-value analysis
- Faster time to market for new features and customizations
- Adoption of new development best practices such as containerization and microservices
- Built-in HIPAA compliance ensuring regulatory adherence required by healthcare end customers
HIPAA migrations to AWS are not only possible, they have immediate and tangible benefits. about managing protected health information on AWS.