Cloudticity is being recognized as one of the fastest-growing – and highest-performing – channel solution providers, technology integrators, IT consultants, and service providers in North America. Those who made the list have experienced substantial growth and have generated gross sales of at least $1 million over the past two years…» View Post
ChannelE2E’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs List for 2019, based on their editorial coverage and worldwide survey of MSPs, conducted in Q4 2018 through January 2019. Rankings are based on annual recurring revenues in specific vertical markets…» View Post
Cloudticity has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019, our fourth annual ranking in the fast-growing private company sector. Hitting newsstands today in the June 2019 issue, and as part of a prominent Inc.com feature, the list is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of private American companies that have created…» View Post
Updated EC2 Monitoring
On April 15th, we deployed an update to the EC2 Monitoring service with the following changes:
- We adjusted the default alert thresholds for CPU, Memory, and Filesystem to better represent true alarm conditions.
The Tech Elite 250 is comprised of solution providers in the U.S. and Canada who have the highest level and most certifications from Amazon, Cisco, Dell, HPE, Oracle and VMware.» View Post
Realtime alerting for guardduty findings
Amazon GuardDuty is a threat detection service that continuously monitors for malicious activity and unauthorized behavior in your AWS account. There are over 50 scenarios GuardDuty monitors.» View Post
Oxygen Deep Dive
At Cloudticity, we are constantly iterating to provide ever greater levels of security, compliance, and overall service. Lately, you may have noticed an increased number of requests from our technical team to review your accounts for proper tagging, open ports, and other concerns.» View Post
- Migration to Trend Micro Deep Security 11.3
- Last month we announced our intention to migrate to the latest version of Trend Micro Deep Security. As this was a major upgrade we had to build a completely new Deep Security Manager to run in parallel with our existing installation.
- Migration to Trend Micro Deep Security 11.2
- We are in the process of migrating current Trend Micro users to the latest version of Trend Micro Deep Security. The latest version of Trend Micro Deep Security offers an exciting set of features
- OS-Level Compliance Checks
- We have developed an automated process for running server-level compliance checks using Chef Inspec. Our current suite of checks are based on the DevSec Hardening Framework and include specific checks from the windows-baseline and linux-baseline repositories.