Thanks to our expanded library of Oxygen automated compliance checks, your AWS environment has gotten even more secure.
Building on the updated EC2 monitoring checks you heard about in our previous release notes, our delivery team carefully researched the most important indicators of a healthy AWS account. We then determined how to efficiently automate checks for these validations.
The new updates include:
- Deeper checks to flag inconsistencies and ensure proper tagging
- More smoothness and agility in handling multi-region activity
- Revamped daily checks for HIPAA compliance
- Increased adaptability with Cloudtrail
As always, improvements to our automated solutions help us continue providing the consistent and measurable results you need. Think of these updates, many of which are already up and running on your account, as freshly sharpened tools in your automated AWS toolkit. They’ll also allow our delivery team to spend more time helping you continue to develop your AWS environment.
Slow, Steady, Secure
Just like our cloud solutions, the deployment process for these updates is fully automated. By rolling out these changes in three-week increments, we ensure that their quality is up to our expectations and yours.
This measured approach also allows us to make sure the cost to your account remains as low as predicted. Based on our current testing, we estimate the average cost per account per region to be $10 per month, or about $0.33 per day.
Keep In Touch
You can now subscribe to a just-added SNS topic that will provide real-time information on any issues found and any remediations performed on the updates.
To subscribe to the Oxygen alerts topic, just:
- Log into your AWS account
- Navigate to the SNS dashboard
- Select “Topics” from the menu on the left
- Select “o2-alert” from the list of topics
- Select “Create subscription” from subscriptions list
- Select “Email” from the protocol selection list
- Enter a valid email address
- Click “Create subscription”
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding these additions to your Oxygen services by submitting a ticket to our support team.