AWS just published a case study on how Cloudticity helped MiHIN migrate to the public cloud, with immediate benefits including:
- Nearly unlimited ability to scale to support increasing volumes of patient information from healthcare providers and payers.
- MiHIN saves money by no longer paying to maintain collocated hardware in data centers.
- Because the organization’s IT staff no longer spends time managing and maintaining hardware in a data center, they can concentrate more on business growth.
- The ability to quickly test new services without having to endure a hardware procurement cycle.
- Built-in HIPAA compliance ensuring regulatory adherence required by healthcare end customers.
HIPAA migrations to AWS are not only possible, they have immediate and tangible benefits. about managing protected health information on AWS.